TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
desflora.com.au is owned and operated by Martin United PTY LTD. By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and/or by completing the registration process to become a member of desflora.com.au, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. desflora.com.au may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Desflora does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place false orders under a false name, and/or false address with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order/s will be prosecuted.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of all taxes applicable to the respective countries that the product is being delivered in. This is a broad based tax on consumption, which applies to the supply of most goods and services.
All prices on desflora.com.au are listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colours shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another colour. If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.