- Could my bridal flowers be posted?
Yes. We offer postage of your flowers to any location with a postal service.
- How can I see more items as I am unable to see the item I require on your website?
Check the online catalogue first. If item not there email us with a description of the item and we will email you with a photo.
- Am I able to get the item if I receive an out of stock email?
Yes. It is possible. We can place you in our back order list where you will receive priority.
We will email you with expected delivery date or we could offer you a similar item by email with a photo.
- Is GST included in price?
Yes. All items include GST in price.
- Are there any further discounts off the price?
Yes. For orders over $500.00 we can offer further discount.
Should you wish to give a gift to someone special and are not sure which item to purchase from Desflora look at our gift voucher solution.
- Value of vouchers: $20.00 up to any value required.
- Validity of voucher: Vouchers are valid for 12 months after the date of purchase.
- Voucher transfer ability: Vouchers may be transferred to a person other than nominated.
- Products Purchased Online Payments.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Phone for details
- Cards: Master Card, Visa over telephone.
- Bank Cheque.
- EFTPOS cards accepted: Master Card, Visa and American Express.
We are unable to accept personal cheques.
- Deliveries exceeding a distance of 15 km from our warehouse are via Australia Post.We deliver with our own vehicle within 15 km of our warehouse.
We are unable to offer delivery via post on a few items marked with an asterisk* indicated in catalogue as they may be too large/fragile.
Customers are welcome to pick up such items or organize a carrier.
Delivery cost is quoted to customer prior to acceptance of order.
Post cost is determined by size/weight and location of delivery.
- Therefore it is preferable to keep them dry.
Cleaning can be achieved with cool air from a hair dryer to rid the flower of dust.
Most plants can be washed in water such as a soft spray from garden hose.
Hair dryer or vacuum cleaner can be used to remove dust.
Strong winds can damage the leaves on plant and therefore the plant should be installed in a wind sheltered area.
The ultra violet rays from sunlight will change colours over a period of time in flowers and plants resulting in fading.